The following links provide institution-specific information, including admission requirements, special requirements, bridging courses, charges and fees, and student services and facilities.
You can also experience what each institution has to offer by attending a campus open day.
- APM College of Business and Communication
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Australian Defence Force Academy
- Australian Maritime College
- Australian National University
- Billy Blue College of Design
- Charles Sturt University
- Griffith University
- International College of Management, Sydney
- Jansen Newman Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macleay College
- Macquarie University
- MIT Sydney
- Southern Cross University
- University of Canberra
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- William Blue College of Hospitality Management
Apply direct institutions
In the course search, courses offered by Apply direct institutions have been given the status AD (Apply Direct). This means that the institutions manage their own admissions for these courses. UAC does not process applications for these institutions and you cannot apply through UAC. Applications are made direct. Details on how to apply can be found in each institution’s entry.
If you don't meet the entry requirements for a degree course, some institutions offer pathway courses.
Most institutions will offer you credit for previous study. Read information about how your previous study will be considered.
There are two types of bonus points for Year 12 students seeking entry to tertiary study – regional bonus points and subject bonus points.