The following links provide institution-specific information, including admission requirements, special requirements, bridging courses, charges and fees, and student services and facilities.
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian Maritime College
- Australian National University
- Charles Sturt University
- Griffith University
- International College of Management, Sydney
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Southern Cross University
- University of Canberra
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
- University of Wollongong
Most institutions will offer you credit for previous study. Read information about how your previous study will be considered.
Some institutions require that you supply documents with your application. Read the list of institution documents to upload.
UAC's Qualifications Assessment Service (QAS) provides prospective applicants with an assessment of their available qualifications.