SRS applications open on Wed 2 Aug 2017 and close at midnight on Fri 29 Sep 2017.
Participating institutions may take one or more of the following criteria into account when considering applicants for SRS offers:
- your school’s rating of your abilities in areas of study
- your school’s rating of your aptitudes
- your Year 11 studies.
You may also need to meet other requirements set by an institution, such as a minimum ATAR. Some institutions require you to upload institution-specific documents.
The following 12 institutions will be participating in SRS in 2017. Follow the links to read each institution's SRS criteria and application requirements.
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian National University
- Charles Sturt University
- International College of Management, Sydney
- Macquarie University
- National Art School
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- University of Canberra
- University of New England
- University of Newcastle
- University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney University