Educational Access Schemes
Declaration and Authority
Your application cannot be considered unless you or your agent accept all conditions set out below by signing and dating section 4 of your EAS application.
UAC collects information about you, including information you provide in this application, to assist in the assessment of your application.
1. I declare that all the information submitted is true and complete.
3. I authorise UAC to verify any information provided by me.
4. I authorise:
- UAC to use Centrelink Confirmation eServices to perform a Centrelink enquiry of my Centrelink Customer details and concession card status in order to enable the business to determine if I qualify for a concession, rebate or service
- the Australian Government Department of Human Services (the department) to provide the results of that enquiry to UAC.
I understand that:
- the department will use information I have provided to UAC to confirm my eligibility for Educational Access Schemes 2017–18 and will disclose to UAC my personal information including my name, address, concession card status, payment type, payment status, income, assets, one-off payment, deduction and shared care arrangements
- this consent, once signed, remains valid while I am an applicant of UAC unless I withdraw it by contacting UAC or the department
- I can obtain proof of my circumstances/details from the department and provide it to UAC so that my eligibility for Educational Access Schemes can be determined
- if I withdraw my consent or do not alternatively provide proof of my circumstances/details, I may not be eligible for Educational Access Schemes provided through UAC.
5. I understand that UAC and the participating institutions may check my visa and residency status using Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), and I authorise UAC and the participating institutions to do so.
6. I authorise UAC to provide all information and documents provided with and/or obtained in connection with this application to all institutions participating in Educational Access Schemes through UAC or their affiliates for any purpose connected with my possible selection, admission and/or enrolment in any course at any of those institutions or their affiliates.
7. I authorise UAC to collect, receive, store, transfer and use any information provided by me, or any information obtained in connection with this application, and to disclose such information to all participating institutions, Universities Australia (UA), UA member institutions, the members of the Australasian Conference of Tertiary Admissions Centres (ACTAC), the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Authority (TEQSA), the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), state and territory governments and any other authority or tertiary educational institution either in Australia or overseas, where UAC reasonably considers it is necessary to make such disclosure.
8. I understand that UAC and the participating institutions have the right to vary or cancel an Educational Access Schemes application and/or application for admission or an enrolment made on the basis of what UAC or a participating institution determines to be untrue or incomplete information from any source.
10. I understand that institutions make offers of admission based on the consideration of Educational Access Schemes applications, which includes information provided by me and on advice received from UAC. If a participating institution subsequently finds that the information or advice was incorrect, it may withdraw the offer of admission.