Main Round offers are now available.
Download your Main Round offer letter through Check & Change.
You can change your preferences for February Round 1 offers until midnight on Tue 27 Jan 2015.
Check 2015 Main Round cut-offs and vacancies.
Read the Main Round offers FAQ for more information.
Offers are made in a number of offer rounds from September 2014 to July 2015. Check key dates for offer rounds for all the dates by which you need to apply, provide documents and change your preferences for each offer round.
- Early offer rounds – six offers before the Main Round – check the lists of institutions participating in pre-Main offer rounds
- Main Round offers – most offers are made in this round
- February rounds – for courses with vacancies after the Main Round.
- Later offer rounds – for courses starting in semester 2 or the second half of the year.
Remember that your application will remain valid throughout the admissions period and you can change your preferences for courses starting later in the year.
For more detailed information read:
- Offers and the selection process FAQ
- Deferment FAQ
- If you've received an offer you can read about receiving your offer, accepting your offer and enrolment.