Offers are made in a number of offer rounds from September 2014 to July 2015. Check key dates for offer rounds for all the dates by which you need to apply, provide documents and change your preferences for each offer round.
You'll need your UAC application number and UAC PIN to log in and access your offer/s. Read a list of institutions participating in post-Main offer rounds.
- Early offer rounds – six offers before the Main Round – check the lists of institutions participating in pre-Main offer rounds
- Main Round offers – most offers are made in this round
- February rounds – for courses with vacancies after the Main Round.
- Later offer rounds – for courses starting in semester 2 or the second half of the year.
Remember that your application will remain valid throughout the admissions period and you can change your preferences for courses starting later in the year.
For more detailed information read:
- Offers and the selection process FAQ
- Deferment FAQ
- If you've received an offer you can read about receiving your offer, accepting your offer and enrolment.