Continue your application
Already applied but changed your mind?
If you've already applied in this admissions period (ie since August 2014) and have changed your mind about what you want to study, or you now want to apply for semester 2 courses, here are a few tips:
- Don't submit a new application; simply change your course preferences through Check & Change. Make sure you place your new preferred course at the top of your list so that it will definitely be considered.
- Remember to make sure the details of your studies and qualifications, including any courses you studied in semester 1, are up-to-date. We'll then be able to access your semester 1 results as soon as they're available. If an institution makes offers to the semester 2 course you want to do before your semester 1 results are available, then they'll use your previous qualifications (eg your ATAR) to assess your application.
- If you're a non-Year 12 applicant and want to apply for advanced standing/credit for prior studies, you must do this directly with the institution after you receive an offer.
How the application works
- You'll need to have details of your studies and qualifications. These include completed secondary studies such as an Australian Year 12 certificate, and both complete and incomplete certificate-, diploma- and degree-level studies. You'll need to declare all your studies, even if you've applied through UAC before.
- Check the course search for exact closing dates. If a course is listed as closed you won't be able to add it to your preferences.
- You'll need to accept a declaration at the end of your application.
- You have a number of options to pay for the processing charge: credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa), PayPal, Australia Post Billpay or BPAY (in Australia only). All fees paid to UAC in connection with your application are not refundable under any circumstances except as required by law.
- You'll need a printer for important documents – Confirmation of Application and payment receipt.
UAC does not recommend using a tablet or mobile phone to apply. To ensure an optimal experience when using UAC's online application services, use a recent version of your browser, as well as a desktop or laptop computer instead of your tablet or mobile phone.