Apply is available between 7.30am and midnight (Sydney local time). The processing charge is $58. This charge is not refundable under any circumstances.
Some courses have early closing dates. Check the course search for exact dates.APPLY NOW
Continue your application
How the application works
- You’ll need to have details of your studies and qualifications. These include completed secondary studies such as an Australian Year 12 certificate, and both complete and incomplete certificate-, diploma- and degree-level studies.
- You’ll need to declare all your studies, even if you’ve applied through UAC before. We do not keep previous applications.
- You have a number of options to pay for the processing charge: credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa), PayPal, Australia Post Billpay or BPAY (in Australia only).
- You’ll need to accept a declaration at the end of the application.
- You’ll need a printer for important documents – confirmation of application and payment receipt.
UAC does not recommend using a tablet or mobile phone to apply. To ensure an optimal experience when using UAC's online application services, use a recent version of your browser, as well as a desktop or laptop computer instead of your tablet or mobile phone.