Websites for all Australian institutions can be accessed on the Universities Australia website or through links on tertiary admissions centre websites (listed below).
Applications for some interstate institutions can be made through UAC – see our participating institutions.
Applications for most interstate courses are processed through state-based tertiary admissions centres:
- Northern Territory – apply though SATAC
- Queensland – apply through QTAC
- South Australia – apply through SATAC
- Tasmania – apply direct for University of Tasmania; apply through UAC for Australian Maritime College courses
- Victoria – apply through VTAC
- Western Australia – apply through TISC; apply direct for The University of Notre Dame Australia.
Application processes and fees vary, so visit the relevant state’s tertiary admissions centre or institution website for further information. Like UAC, most tertiary admissions centres increase their processing charges at the end of September, so apply early to avoid higher charges and ensure you can apply for your chosen course.