Continue your application
If you've already applied in this admissions period (ie since August 2014) and have changed your mind about what you want to study don't submit a new application; simply change your preferences through Check & Change.
How the application works
- You'll need to have details of your studies and qualifications. These include completed secondary studies such as an Australian Year 12 certificate, and both complete and incomplete certificate-, diploma- and degree-level studies.
- You'll need to declare all your studies, even if you've applied through UAC before.
- Check the course search for exact closing dates. If a course is listed as closed you won't be able to add it to your preferences.
- You'll need to accept a declaration at the end of your application.
- You have a number of options to pay for the processing charge: credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa), PayPal, Australia Post Billpay or BPAY (in Australia only). All fees paid to UAC in connection with your application are not refundable under any circumstances except as required by law.
- You'll need a printer for important documents – Confirmation of Application and payment receipt.
UAC does not recommend using a tablet or mobile phone to apply. To ensure an optimal experience when using UAC's online application services, use a recent version of your browser, as well as a desktop or laptop computer instead of your tablet or mobile phone.