The processing charge is $28 for 2013 Year 12 applicants and $60 for non-Year 12 applicants
If you've already applied for 2014 study don't submit a new application, simply change your preferences through Check & Change.APPLY NOW
Continue your application
How the application works
- For a detailed overview read the applying FAQ or watch how to apply through UAC as a Year 12 student or how to apply through UAC as a Non-Year 12 on YouTube.
- Some courses have early closing dates. Check the course search for exact dates. If a course is listed as closed you won't be able to add it to your preferences.
- You'll need to have details of your studies and qualifications. These include completed secondary studies such as an Australian Year 12 certificate, and both complete and incomplete certificate-, diploma- and degree-level studies.
- You'll need to declare all your studies, even if you've applied through UAC before.
- You have a number of options to pay for the processing charge: credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa), PayPal, Australia Post Billpay or BPAY (in Australia only).
- You'll need to accept a declaration at the end of the application.
- You'll need a printer for important documents – Confirmation of Application and payment receipt.
- In a single application you can apply for courses starting throughout the year. Once you've applied, you can change your preferences.
UAC does not recommend using a tablet or mobile phone to apply. To ensure an optimal experience when using UAC's online application services, use a recent version of your browser, as well as a desktop or laptop computer instead of your tablet or mobile phone.