The processing charge is $28 for 2013 Year 12 applicants and $60 for non-Year 12 applicants + late fee for all applicants
Some courses have early closing dates. Check the course search for exact dates. If a course is listed as closed you won't be able to add it to your preferences.APPLY NOW
Continue your application
Apply is available between 7.30am and midnight (Sydney local time).
How the application works
- For a detailed overview read the applying FAQ or watch how to apply through UAC as a Year 12 student or how to apply through UAC as a Non-Year 12 on YouTube.
- You'll need to have details of your studies and qualifications. These include completed secondary studies such as an Australian Year 12 certificate, and both complete and incomplete certificate-, diploma- and degree-level studies.
- You'll need to declare all your studies, even if you've applied through UAC before.
- You have a number of options to pay for the processing charge: credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa), PayPal, Australia Post Billpay or BPAY (in Australia only).
- You'll need to accept a declaration at the end of the application.
- You'll need a printer for important documents – Confirmation of Application and payment receipt.
- In a single application you can apply for courses starting throughout the year. Once you've applied, you can change your preferences.
UAC does not recommend using a tablet or mobile phone to apply. To ensure an optimal experience when using UAC's online application services, use a recent version of your browser, as well as a desktop or laptop computer instead of your tablet or mobile phone.