Are you ATAR ready?

05 Dec 2019

To access your ATAR you'll need to log in to UAC's website or the My UAC app. You'll need your Year 12 NESA student number (or UAC application number) and your UAC PIN.

Can't find them? Here's what to do.

Your Year 12 NESA student number is printed on your School Certificate Record of Achievement and your school keeps a record of it. Contact your school if you can't find it.

Your UAC application number (if you've applied for tertiary study through UAC) is printed on your Confirmation of Application documents. You can also call us.

Your UAC PIN can be automatically sent to you. Access the application login page to have it sent to your email address. Or call us

UAC cannot give your PIN or application numbers to anyone other than you and we'll do an ID check when you call. This is why we can't issue it to you via email or our social media channels. 

UAC is always extremely busy when ATARs are released, so if you need to contact us about your UAC PIN or application number we recommend you do it now.