Undergraduate Check & Change
Check & Change is free and available between 7.30am and midnight (Sydney time) seven days a week.
You'll need your 2015–16 UAC application number and UAC PIN to log in to Check & Change. You can't use an application number from a previous year.
What you can do in Check & Change
After you apply, you can use Check & Change to:
- check and change your contact details
- check and change your course preferences
- check and change your UAC PIN
- add qualifications to your application
- check correspondence, including your outstanding payment letter or payment receipt
- download your Confirmation of Application (which will include your document coversheet if documents are required by UAC)
- download your offer letter
- upload documents requested by the institution (only if your application confirmation package contains an instruction to do so)
- track the progress of your application
- view your offer eligibility.
Tracking the progress of your application
By logging on to Check & Change, you can check whether UAC has received your results and finalised the assessment of your qualifications and if there are any issues preventing you from receiving an offer to any of your preferences. Once UAC has assessed your application, a short statement will appear under each of your qualifications and preferences. If there are no statements under your qualifications your application is still in the queue waiting to be assessed. If individual qualifications have no statements, those qualifications have not yet been processed. If you require more detailed explanations of these statements, you will be able to view qualification status explanations and course preference status explanations.
Viewing your offer eligibility
After each offer round you can also see the results for each of your preferences. This information will automatically update after each offer round to reflect changes in your eligibility and preferences. Again, if you would like more comprehensive information about your offer eligibility, you will be able to view offer eligibility status explanations.
UAC does not recommend using a tablet or mobile phone to access Check & Change. To ensure an optimal experience when using UAC's online application services, use a recent version of your browser, as well as a desktop or laptop computer instead of your tablet or mobile phone.