Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS)
SRS applications and SRS Check & Change closed at midnight on Tuesday 30 September 2014.
They will re-open in August 2015.
Use the information on these pages as a guide only: it will be updated for 2015 applications in May.
Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS) are one way institutions make early offers to current Australian Year 12 students who have applied for undergraduate admission through UAC.
SRS aim to facilitate access to higher education for current Australian Year 12 students who might otherwise not be offered a place. SRS applications are assessed centrally at UAC, using school recommendations and non-Year 12 academic achievements.
SRS will be open to:
Year 12 applicants who are attempting:
- an Australian Year 12 qualification or
- an International Baccalaureate in Australia
in 2015, and are:
- UAC applicants for undergraduate admission for 2015-16
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident of Australia or holder of an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa.
International students can't apply for SRS.