Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS)
Seven institutions will issue Pre-offer advice letters from Tuesday 11 November to Friday 14 November 2014 to notify you of the outcome of your SRS application for courses you have listed as preferences. Read the Pre-offer advice letters fact sheet.
SRS applications and SRS Check & Change closed at midnight on Tuesday 30 September 2014.
Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS) are one way institutions make early offers to current Australian Year 12 students who have applied for undergraduate admission through UAC.
SRS aim to facilitate access to higher education for current Australian Year 12 students who might otherwise not be offered a place. SRS applications are assessed centrally at UAC, using school recommendations and non-Year 12 academic achievements.
SRS is open to:
Year 12 applicants who are attempting:
- an Australian Year 12 qualification or
- an International Baccalaureate in Australia
in 2014, and are:
- UAC applicants for undergraduate admission for 2014-15
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident of Australia or holder of an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa.
International students can't apply for SRS.