Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS)
Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS) are one way institutions make early offers to current Australian Year 12 students who have applied for undergraduate admission through UAC.
SRS aim to facilitate access to higher education for current Australian Year 12 students who might otherwise not be offered a place. SRS applications are assessed centrally at UAC, using school recommendations and non-Year 12 academic achievements.
SRS is open to:
Year 12 applicants who are attempting:
- an Australian Year 12 qualification or
- an International Baccalaureate in Australia
in 2014, and are:
- UAC applicants for undergraduate admission for 2014-15
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident of Australia or holder of an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa.
International students can't apply for SRS.
UAC provides a simple SRS application for students. Schools provide their assessment of a student’s ability via a separate online rating process.
Final applications close at midnight on Tuesday 30 September 2014.