Year 12 information
Read our publication All about UAC for Year 11 and 12 students to find out more about UAC and the application process.
- view the Applying to uni presentation.
- The Year 12 Apply video shows students how to submit and update an application.
Explore our undergraduate website for all the information Year 12 students need to apply to uni through UAC. Visit the site to:
- find out who can apply through UAC
- check admission requirements
- search the list of more than 1,900 courses available for study in 2015–16 at participating institutions
- read our comprehensive information about applying and the application process.
Medicine and medical sciences – special entry requirements
For students who wish to study medicine or medical sciences there are special entry requirements. Download our fact sheet for information about requirements at each of our institutions. Special entry requirements also apply to health/welfare-related and teacher education courses.
Institutions allocate regional and subject bonus points to eligible Year 12 students who want to study at a tertiary level.
Remember: bonus points don’t change your ATAR; they change your selection rank for a particular course or institution. Get all the facts on bonus points.
EAS Schools package
The 2015–16 Educational Access Schemes (EAS) Schools package is now available.
Check the EAS school lists for information about schools considered under EAS disadvantage codes S01C, S01E and S01R.