Information for student advisers
UAC produces a number of resources to help professional careers advisers and senior secondary school staff give advice to students about maximising their chances of being accepted into tertiary education. We also run information sessions for careers advisers, students and parents, and attend tertiary education and careers events throughout NSW and the ACT.
Are you busy helping your Year 12 students complete their UAC applications?
Please note that if they 'commit to pay' for their application using Post Billpay, credit cards cannot be used at Australia Post.
Subscribe to UAC News to receive information on new UAC publication releases, important dates, community information sessions and UAC events, and news and updates from UAC’s participating institutions.
My School Access
You can log in to MySchool after 5pm on the following dates to access information about the preferences and offers of students from your school:
- 19 September 2017 – preferences, so you know who has applied
- 8 November 2017 – preferences, so you know preferences before the SRS offer round
- 16 November 2017 – offers from SRS round
- 18 December 2017 – preferences, so you know final choices for December Round 2
based on ATAR
- 22 December 2017 – offers for December Round 2
- 4 January 2018 – preferences for January Round 1
- 13 January 2018 – offers for January Round 1
- 20 February 2018 – offers, so you know all offers for semester 1
You'll need your school's username and password to log in. These have been mailed to all schools. If you have any technical difficulties or questions, call UAC Customer Service on (02) 9752 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our professional development days are for careers advisers, year advisers and other senior secondary staff who advise students about subject selection, the ATAR and applying to uni. Read more about UAC Days.
Year 10 information
- Help Year 10 students with their HSC subject selection using the ATAR and subject selection presentation. It covers the HSC, ATAR and pathways to uni and dispels common myths about subject selection and scaling.
- Four copies of University Entry Requirements 2020 for Year 10 Students (2017 Year 10 students) are sent to schools in May. You can also download UAC's presentation, A Walk Through the Year 10 Booklet, to share with students.
Year 12 information
- Download the All About the ATAR presentation for a simple overview of the calculation and for the truth behind those common ATAR myths. For details on ATAR courses, calculation, results and more, visit our ATAR website.
- View the Applying to uni presentation and watch our video for Year 12 students on how to complete their UAC application.
- Check the EAS school lists for information about schools considered under EAS disadvantage codes S01C, S01E and S01R. You can also download our Quick Guide to EAS and our fact sheet on Educational Impact Statements.
- Find out how School Recommendation Schemes work.
- Stay informed about Equity Scholarships for financially disadvantaged students.