UAC application number and UAC PIN FAQ
Your UAC application number has nine digits and is issued when you apply. Your Confirmation of Application will also include your UAC application number. You'll need your UAC application number to use Check & Change and to check any offer.
If you aren't sure of your UAC application number, call UAC on 1300 275 822 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday (Sydney local time).
Your UAC Personal Identification Number (PIN) has four digits. You'll need your UAC PIN to apply, use Check & Change, and to check any offer.
Your UAC PIN is the first four digits of your date of birth. For example, if your birthday is 3 October, your UAC PIN is 0310; if your birthday is 17 May, your UAC PIN is 1705.
Remember to keep your UAC PIN in a safe and secure place and don't give your UAC PIN to anyone else. We recommend that you change your UAC PIN using Check & Change after you've applied.
Check that you're using the correct number. If you're using the correct number and still experiencing difficulties, call UAC between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday (Sydney local time) on 1300 275 822.
If you've printed your Confirmation of Application, your UAC application number will be on this.
You can have your UAC application number re-issued by calling UAC between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday (Sydney local time) on 1300 275 822. You'll be asked some identification questions. If your details match our database we'll re-issue your UAC application number over the phone.
1. You can have your UAC PIN emailed to you if you have completed the personal details section of your application. You don’t need to have submitted the application.
To receive your UAC PIN via email choose ‘continue your application’ in Apply or just go to Check & Change. Enter your UAC application number, select ‘forgotten your UAC PIN?’ and follow the prompts.
2. Call us between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday (Sydney local time) on 1300 275 822. and get your UAC PIN over the phone. You'll be asked some identification questions and if your details match our database your UAC PIN will be re-issued over the phone. If they don't match, you'll be asked to write to UAC to ask for your UAC PIN to be re-issued, or you can visit UAC in person.
Address postal correspondence to:
Locked Bag 112
Silverwater NSW 2128
Include the following details:
- a copy of photo identification
- your Australian daytime telephone number
- your signature.
Send your written request well before you need to use your UAC PIN – we need several working days to process your request.
3. Come in to UAC to get your UAC PIN. If you visit UAC to have your UAC PIN re-issued, you'll need photo identification.