Postgraduate Check & Change
Applications for 2015–16 have closed.
Applications for 2016–17 open at 9am on Tues 6 Sep.
Use Check & Change to change or track information on your application after you've applied. Check & Change is free and available between 7.30am and midnight (Sydney time) seven days a week.
What you can do in Check & Change
After you apply, you can use Check & Change to:
- check and change your contact details
- check and change your course preferences
- check and change your UAC PIN
- add qualifications to your application
- check correspondence, including your outstanding payment letter or payment receipt
- download your Confirmation of Application (which will include your document coversheet if documents are required by UAC)
- download your offer letter
- upload documents requested by the institution (only if your application confirmation package contains an instruction to do so)
- track the progress of your application.
Tracking the progress of your application
By logging on to Check & Change, you can check whether UAC has received your results and finalised the assessment of your qualifications and if there are any issues preventing you from receiving an offer to any of your preferences. Once UAC has assessed your application, a short statement will appear under each of your qualifications and preferences. If there are no statements under your qualifications your application is still in the queue waiting to be assessed. If individual qualifications have no statements, those qualifications have not yet been processed. If you require more detailed explanations of these statements, you will be able to view qualification status explanations and course preference status explanations.
UAC does not recommend using a tablet or mobile phone to access Check & Change. To ensure an optimal experience when using UAC's online application services, use a recent version of your browser on a desktop or laptop computer.