Mid-year Equity Scholarships
Mid-year Equity Scholarships close on Friday 24 May 2013.
Equity Scholarships assist financially disadvantaged students with the costs associated with higher education.
Apply through UAC for an Equity Scholarship if you’re a continuing student at, or if you’ve applied for admission to:
- Australian National University
- International College of Management, Sydney
- Macquarie University
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Western Sydney.
Equity Scholarships through UAC comprise:
- Commonwealth Scholarships (CS) for Indigenous students; established and funded by the Australian Government.
- Institution Equity Scholarships (IES) funded by individual universities. Some IES are funded by donations or sponsorship.
Note: You can only receive an Equity Scholarship offer from an institution at which you’re currently enrolled and/or to which you’ve received an offer of admission.
Mid-year Application Period outcomes
Mid-year application outcomes will be available on this website on Tuesday 25 June 2013. To access your application outcome you'll need your Equity Scholarships application number and Equity Scholarships PIN.