Your ES application number and PIN
After you’ve entered your personal details and institution information in your application, you’ll receive notification of your ES application number and four-digit PIN. You'll need your ES application number and PIN to:
- continue a partially completed application (You can exit your application at any time and return to it later through ‘Manage your application’.)
- update your information
- change your PIN
- view and download your confirmation of application
- view your Equity Scholarships outcomes
- download your supporting documents
- contact UAC with any queries about your Equity Scholarships application.
Forgotten your ES PIN?
- Access the application login page.
- Click the ‘Forgotten your PIN?’ link under 'Manage your application'.
- Follow the prompts to receive an email containing a link to reset your PIN.
Want to change your ES PIN?
- Log back in to your ES application.
- Select the 'Home' tab.
- Select 'Change your PIN' and follow the prompts.