Equity Scholarships Applicant Services
Applications for 2017–18 will open on Wed 2 August 2017.
Equity Scholarships assist financially disadvantaged students with the costs associated with higher education.
Log in to Applicant Services to:
- view/print your outcome letter
- view/print your Confirmation of Application and Scholarship Document Package
- check/change your contact details
- change your ES PIN
- change your application
- add disadvantages.
Using Applicant Services
- You'll need your ES application number and your ES PIN.
- There’s no UAC charge for using Applicant Services.
- Applicant Services is available between 7.30am and midnight (Sydney time) seven days a week.
If you have a disability and are having problems with the UAC application process, contact us. You can call us on 1300 275 822 (from mobiles on (02) 9752 0200 or from overseas on +61 2 9752 0200) between 8.30am and 4.30pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday, email us using the enquiry form or write to the Equity Unit, UAC, Locked Bag 112, Silverwater NSW 2128, Australia. We will help you with your application.